GRACE AND GLORY: Chapel Sermons of Geerhardus Vos

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007

      GRACE AND GLORY: Chapel Sermons of Geerhardus Vos

      We have been able to procure a copy of the first edition (1922) of GRACE AND GLORY by Geerhardus Vos, considered the father of Reformed Biblical Theology. Our autographed copy of this first edition is being sacrificed so that the people of God may receive the blessing contained in these sermons preached in Miller Chapel at Princeton Theological Seminary.

      John Murray said of him, "Dr. Vos is, in my judgment, the most penetrating exegete it has been my privilege to know, and I believe, the most incisive exegete that has appeared in the English-speaking world in this century."

      In his first sermon, "The Wonderful Tree," Vos sets the theme of his entire collection of sermons, the gift of Jehovah to His creatures to be their delight and personal possession through the covenant. In the last sermon,  "Heavenly-Mindedness," Vos explicates the nature of true faith as that which lays hold of God Himself in glory, living in the hope of the eternal life of God in the city of God by resurrection. In between these addresses you will find sermons that will lift your heart and mind to gaze upon the glory of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

      For a limited time you can order a copy for less than $10. Take advantage of our pre-publication special offer, and be sure to let your friends know that this book is coming back soon. We expect to ship these out by the end of September.

      Reserve your copy at http://www.solid-ground-books.com/detail_829.asp

      Every blessing...

      Michael Gaydosh