Re: Nadere Reformatie

  • simon_padbury
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hi Tom,

      Long time no, er, read!! Glad to see you're still around.

      Thanks for this. I forgot about Joel Beeke. I've now listened to a
      few sermons of Joel Beeke and Foppe Van der Zwaag over at
      Sermonaudio.com - and I found them to be very profitable spiritually.

      (I'm sorry if anyone thinks I sinned by hearing them.)

      Kind regards,

      Simon.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tom"
      <bndr1643@...> wrote:

      > Hello Simon :-)
      >
      > I think your best option is to contact Heritage Netherlands
      Reformed