Sermons on Isaiah 53

  • Chris Coldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007

      I’m pleased to announce a second printing is near completion of the Naphtali Press edition of James Durham’s Christ Crucified: Or the Marrow of the Gospel in 72 Sermons on Isaiah 53. The title should ship in early September; a prepublication sale is currently offered. James Durham was a second reformation Scottish Presbyterian minister (1622–1658) and this book one of the highly lauded Puritan works on one of the great chapters of Scripture, “often called the gospel according to Isaiah.” The text has been carefully corrected and compared from several editions, with notes, the first resetting and new edition in over 200 years. Size: 7×10. Hardcover. Smyth sewn. 704 pages. Extensive Table of Contents, Subject and Scripture Index. Side headings. Retail $45.00. Prepublication offer: $38.95 postage paid; good thru September 30th. See more information at http://tinyurl.com/37j5og. This is a substantial price reduction over the first printing but the same production values and quality have been retained for the second printing.

      Sincerely,

      Chris Coldwell

      Naphtali Press http://www.naphtali.com

      The Confessional Presbyterian journal http://www.cpjournal.com