Re: New person (well, not really)!

  • simon_padbury
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hi Katrina,

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Katrina
      Schumacher" <triple3ranch@...> wrote:

      > Hi Simon;
      >
      > Would you mind if I passed this on to my daughter Doralynne and her
      husband
      > Jordan Dohms, they are thinking of traveling to Scotland, and maybe
      they
      > could visit with you, and/or you could give them some tips of where
      > travel...I
      > think I remember you and your wife traveling there too.

      Yes, do pass my news on to them, and put us in contact. I have lots
      of places which they would appreciate the opportunity ov visiting. I
      live some 3.5 hours south of Edinburgh.

      If there's just the two adults, and perhaps one or two little ones,
      we have ample space to have them stay with us some days too.

      Kind regards,

      Simon.