RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPNA GM apology

  • Katrina Schumacher
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
      Is the author of this paper Nick Spelios(?) sorry I do not remember how
      to spell Nick's last name.

      May you all be enjoying the Lord greatly this summer.

      Blessings,

      ~Katrina Schumacher~
      Communicate member CRCNA
      Rimbey Alberta
      former RPNA ex-ed in 2005

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
        Greetings,
        While the original  link to Principium 1643 is defunct, it can now be found  here, as well a reply can be found here.
        Thank you very much,
        cordially
        Bob S