RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPNA GM apology

  • Katrina Schumacher
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
      Is the author of this paper Nick Spelios(?) sorry I do not remember how
      to spell Nick's last name.

      May you all be enjoying the Lord greatly this summer.

      Blessings,

      ~Katrina Schumacher~
      Communicate member CRCNA
      Rimbey Alberta
      former RPNA ex-ed in 2005

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Cunningham"
        <timmopussycat@...> wrote:

        > Those following the situation in the RPNA might want to check out the
        > following link.
        >
        > http://principium1643.wordpress.com/files/2007/07/principium1643pah1.doc
        >
        > It has been alleged to be an adequate response to all the issues raised.
        > As one who has read much of the relevan documents, I suggest the above
        > allegation be tested.
        >
        > Blessings
        > Tim

        We is on top of it!
        Somebody passed it on last week.
        DV, a reply will be shortly forthcoming.
        Thanks,
        Bob S
      • bob_suden
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
          Greetings,
          While the original  link to Principium 1643 is defunct, it can now be found  here, as well a reply can be found here.
          Thank you very much,
          cordially
          Bob S