Re: RPNA GM apology

  • forisraelssake
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
      > Those following the situation in the RPNA might want to check out the
      > following link.
      >
      > http://principium1643.wordpress.com/files/2007/07/principium1643pah1.doc
      >
      > It has been alleged to be an adequate response to all the issues raised.
      > As one who has read much of the relevant documents, I suggest the above
      > allegation be tested.
      >
      > Blessings
      > Tim

      When you wrote "apology" I thought Wow! But I quickly realized upon
      examination that you meant it in the sense of apologia or self-defense
      and my excitement was dashed. Ho hum, more rationalizations from the
      planet's only true Church.

      Chris T.
    • Katrina Schumacher
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
        Is the author of this paper Nick Spelios(?) sorry I do not remember how
        to spell Nick's last name.

        May you all be enjoying the Lord greatly this summer.

        Blessings,

        ~Katrina Schumacher~
        Communicate member CRCNA
        Rimbey Alberta
        former RPNA ex-ed in 2005

        href="http://principium1643.wordpress.com/files/2007/07/principium1643pah1.doc">http://principium16 43.wordpress. com/files/ 2007/07/principi um1643pah1. doc

        > It has been alleged to be an adequate response to all the issues
        raised.
        > As one who has read much of the relevant documents, I suggest
        the above
        > allegation be tested.
        >
        > Blessings

        Tim

        When you wrote "apology" I thought Wow! But I quickly realized upon
        examination that you meant it in the sense of apologia or self-defense
        and my excitement was dashed. Ho hum, more rationalizations from the
        planet's only true Church.

        Chris T.

      • bob_suden
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Cunningham"
          <timmopussycat@...> wrote:

          > Those following the situation in the RPNA might want to check out the
          > following link.
          >
          > http://principium1643.wordpress.com/files/2007/07/principium1643pah1.doc
          >
          > It has been alleged to be an adequate response to all the issues raised.
          > As one who has read much of the relevan documents, I suggest the above
          > allegation be tested.
          >
          > Blessings
          > Tim

          We is on top of it!
          Somebody passed it on last week.
          DV, a reply will be shortly forthcoming.
          Thanks,
          Bob S
        • bob_suden
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
            Greetings,
            While the original  link to Principium 1643 is defunct, it can now be found  here, as well a reply can be found here.
            Thank you very much,
            cordially
            Bob S