RPNA GM apology

  • Tim Cunningham
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
      Those following the situation in the RPNA might want to check out the
      following link.

      http://principium1643.wordpress.com/files/2007/07/principium1643pah1.doc

      It has been alleged to be an adequate response to all the issues raised.
      As one who has read much of the relevan documents, I suggest the above
      allegation be tested.

      Blessings
      Tim
    • forisraelssake
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
        > Those following the situation in the RPNA might want to check out the
        > following link.
        >
        > http://principium1643.wordpress.com/files/2007/07/principium1643pah1.doc
        >
        > It has been alleged to be an adequate response to all the issues raised.
        > As one who has read much of the relevant documents, I suggest the above
        > allegation be tested.
        >
        > Blessings
        > Tim

        When you wrote "apology" I thought Wow! But I quickly realized upon
        examination that you meant it in the sense of apologia or self-defense
        and my excitement was dashed. Ho hum, more rationalizations from the
        planet's only true Church.

        Chris T.
      • Katrina Schumacher
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
          Is the author of this paper Nick Spelios(?) sorry I do not remember how
          to spell Nick's last name.

          May you all be enjoying the Lord greatly this summer.

          Blessings,

          ~Katrina Schumacher~
          Communicate member CRCNA
          Rimbey Alberta
          former RPNA ex-ed in 2005

          href="http://principium1643.wordpress.com/files/2007/07/principium1643pah1.doc">http://principium16 43.wordpress. com/files/ 2007/07/principi um1643pah1. doc

          > It has been alleged to be an adequate response to all the issues
          raised.
          > As one who has read much of the relevant documents, I suggest
          the above
          > allegation be tested.
          >
          > Blessings

          Tim

          When you wrote "apology" I thought Wow! But I quickly realized upon
          examination that you meant it in the sense of apologia or self-defense
          and my excitement was dashed. Ho hum, more rationalizations from the
          planet's only true Church.

          Chris T.

        • bob_suden
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Cunningham"
            <timmopussycat@...> wrote:

            > Those following the situation in the RPNA might want to check out the
            > following link.
            >
            > http://principium1643.wordpress.com/files/2007/07/principium1643pah1.doc
            >
            > It has been alleged to be an adequate response to all the issues raised.
            > As one who has read much of the relevan documents, I suggest the above
            > allegation be tested.
            >
            > Blessings
            > Tim

            We is on top of it!
            Somebody passed it on last week.
            DV, a reply will be shortly forthcoming.
            Thanks,
            Bob S
          • bob_suden
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
              Greetings,
              While the original  link to Principium 1643 is defunct, it can now be found  here, as well a reply can be found here.
              Thank you very much,
              cordially
              Bob S