Bleeding Evangelical Church

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
      http://www.monergism.com/the_bleeding_of_the_evangelica.php

      This essay asks:Where is the church today, what kind of church will we
      be leaving our children?

      It helped me think about how ways I am influenced by modern culture.

      Tom
    • Deejay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
        "An evangelical faith that is not passionate about truth and righteousness is a faith which is a lost cause. All that it will then be living for is simply its own organizational preservation."

        Ain't that the truth!

        ~Deejay

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <bndr1643@...> wrote:

        > http://www.monergism.com/the_bleeding_of_the_evangelica.php
        >
        > This essay asks:Where is the church today, what kind of church will we
        > be leaving our children?
        >
        > It helped me think about how ways I am influenced by modern culture.
        >

        > Tom

      • nocost2great
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
          wrote:

          > http://www.monergism.com/the_bleeding_of_the_evangelica.php
          >
          > This essay asks:Where is the church today, what kind of church will
          we
          > be leaving our children?
          >
          > It helped me think about how ways I am influenced by modern culture.
          >

          > Tom

          Hits the proverbial nail square on the head!

          Dee Dee