Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Two or More Are Gathered

  • Walt Bre
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 30, 2007
      The biblical principle, and historical evidence, is
      just coming to light over the past 5-10 years and I
      would absolutely welcome your contrary evidence that
      the Independents had nothing to do with building the
      foundation by which the Erastians used to promote
      their doctrine of pretended "toleration". I'm all
      ears!

      "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a
      man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that
      soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap
      corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of
      the Spirit reap life everlasting." (Eph.6:7-8)

      TV dinner still cooling?
      http://tv.yahoo.com/
    • Tim Cunningham
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 13 7:28 AM
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, alcunius
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > It does not seem that clear to me by what Winzer wrote.
        >
        > This same Matthew Winzer that your speaking of seems to have some
        > confusion on Deduction and Induction at the same Board different
        thread.

        > http://www.puritanboard.com/showthread.php?
        t=20844&highlight=deductive+i\
        > nductive
        > <http://www.puritanboard.com/showthread.php?
        t=20844&highlight=deductive+\
        > inductive>
        >
        > And at the same web board he seems to be defending the Perpetual
        > Virginity of Mary

        Tim-Granted Mr. Winzer errs in his understanding of logic and perhaps
        in his understanding of whether or not Mary remained virgin after the
        birth of Jesus, but these errors are irrelevant if one is questioning
        his readings of the Divines he cites.

        Why do you think Winzer does not make his case?

        Tim

        > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Coldwell"
        > <naphtali@> wrote:
        > >
        > > This has been a problem for some time. For instance, Matthew
        Winzer