Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Two or More Are Gathered

  • Larry Bump
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 28, 2007
      Walt Bre wrote:

      > Larry, may I ask you if you have published anything on
      > any rulings with your local church that I could read?
      > I've got to believe your Session has dealt with
      > various issues and that your opinions have been
      > published, and are open for inspection by your
      > Presbytery and congregation. Would you be able to
      > provide me with any of these decisions so that I could
      > read them for myself?

      No. The session book is available for review by any member of our
      congregation, or by officers if the Presbytery or Synod.

      Any papers produced would be in the session book, as well as
      Presbytery/Synod minutes as appropriate.
    • Tim Cunningham
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 13, 2007
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, alcunius
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > It does not seem that clear to me by what Winzer wrote.
        >
        > This same Matthew Winzer that your speaking of seems to have some
        > confusion on Deduction and Induction at the same Board different
        thread.

        > http://www.puritanboard.com/showthread.php?
        t=20844&highlight=deductive+i\
        > nductive
        > <http://www.puritanboard.com/showthread.php?
        t=20844&highlight=deductive+\
        > inductive>
        >
        > And at the same web board he seems to be defending the Perpetual
        > Virginity of Mary

        Tim-Granted Mr. Winzer errs in his understanding of logic and perhaps
        in his understanding of whether or not Mary remained virgin after the
        birth of Jesus, but these errors are irrelevant if one is questioning
        his readings of the Divines he cites.

        Why do you think Winzer does not make his case?

        Tim

        > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Coldwell"
        > <naphtali@> wrote:
        > >
        > > This has been a problem for some time. For instance, Matthew
        Winzer