Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Two or More Are Gathered

  • Larry Bump
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 27 4:10 PM
      humbled.learner wrote:
      > I would like to have the opinions of anyone OUTSIDE the RPNA (GM), or
      > those who were excommunicated, to provide any additional reference
      > material using scripture, history or reason, as to what the word
      > "gathered" means.

      Why do you keep posting questions or challenges to this list? Every
      time, as you begin to lose the argument, you state that you won and will
      no longer respond to our messages. So, given this history, why do you
      bother?

      Larry
    • Tim Cunningham
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 13, 2007
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, alcunius
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > It does not seem that clear to me by what Winzer wrote.
        >
        > This same Matthew Winzer that your speaking of seems to have some
        > confusion on Deduction and Induction at the same Board different
        thread.

        > http://www.puritanboard.com/showthread.php?
        t=20844&highlight=deductive+i\
        > nductive
        > <http://www.puritanboard.com/showthread.php?
        t=20844&highlight=deductive+\
        > inductive>
        >
        > And at the same web board he seems to be defending the Perpetual
        > Virginity of Mary

        Tim-Granted Mr. Winzer errs in his understanding of logic and perhaps
        in his understanding of whether or not Mary remained virgin after the
        birth of Jesus, but these errors are irrelevant if one is questioning
        his readings of the Divines he cites.

        Why do you think Winzer does not make his case?

        Tim

        > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Coldwell"
        > <naphtali@> wrote:
        > >
        > > This has been a problem for some time. For instance, Matthew
        Winzer