New website! and Prepublication Offer for Durham's Isaiah 53 Sermons

  • Chris Coldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007

      I'm pleased to announce that Naphtali Press has a redesigned website, and to celebrate, I'm also happy to announce a Prepublication offer on a reissuing of the Naphtali edition of James Durham's Christ Crucified: Or the Marrow of the Gospel in 72 Sermons on Isaiah 53. Check out the details as well as the new "look" at http://www.naphtali.com/

      Sincerely,

      Chris Coldwell

      Naphtali Press http://www.naphtali.com

      The Confessional Presbyterian journal http://www.cpjournal.com

      Member Lakewood Presbyterian Church (PCA), Dallas , Texas