Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Why Headcoverings Outside of Worship?

  • Glenn Ferrell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2007
      Regardless of one's position regarding women wearing a hat in public, it is fairly clear Scripture requires a hat in public worship.
      J. Glenn Ferrell, Pastor, Sovereign Redeemer Presbyterian Church, Boise, Idaho
      “To suppose that whatever God requireth of us
      that we have the power of ourselves to do,
      is to make the cross and grace of Jesus Christ of none effect.”
      -John Owen (1616-1683)