RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Re:On Covering

  • Katrina Schumacher
    Message 1 of 38 , May 3, 2007
      Ha, Ha, Ha, Elder Larry;

      Thanks for the laugh this morning, <grin> I guess I should have commented that I did not
      agree with my Step Brother's actions or that of their friend that punished himself by growing his hair long....it
      was just an observation I typed out just like mine about the Jewish communities.he, he..... I appreciate your wit,
      about bad ideas....LOL still. GOOD POINTS!!!!!!    ! : ^ )
      Have blessed day,

      ~Katrina Schumacher~

      Message 38 of 38 , May 3, 2007
        Katrina Schumacher wrote:
        > /Ha, Ha, Ha, Elder Larry; /
        > //
        > /Thanks for the laugh this morning, <grin> I guess I should have
        > commented that I did not/
        > /agree with my Step Brother's actions or that of their friend that
        > punished himself by growing his hair long...

        I couldn't imagine that you did, so that's a relief!
        ;-)

        Larry