Atlanta RPCNA

  • John Felso
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      A new RPCNA congregation is forming in metro Atlanta. We're currently
      meeting in Alpharetta (Forsyth County). Currently we don't have a full
      time pastor--although we are working on it. In the meantime, we are
      arranging for visiting preachers throughout the summer.

      Anyone in the Atlanta area who would like to visit or join with us, feel
      free to contact me at john@....

      Our web site address is:

      http://www.atlanta-rpc.org

      Thanks,