Two more were just excommunicated

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2007
      The elders of the so-called "RPNA(GM)" have excommunicated 2 more
      people.

      Their sin? For refusal to swear their Oath in order to file charges of
      sin against them in their pretended court.

      Madness!
    • Katrina Schumacher
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2007
        That is sad; dear brother, I no longer know what to say, I feel that you are
        very angry, be sure that the Lord tempers your emotions....continue to believe
        that the Lord will Accomplish His Purpose through even this.

        Blessings,

        ~Katrina Schumacher~

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
          WOW, many e-mailed me privately to find out who the two were.

          Here they are:

          Two more excoms:
          Paul Roberts
          James Flewelling

          Word in the street is that there are more to come...

          Maybe at the end of the day they may only have 5 people left...

          That would be great for those that are untangled from the grips of these
          men.

          Edgar

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"