RE: [Covenanted Reformation] ex obscuritas lux: The root that has borne fruit

  • Gus Gianello
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2007
      Message
      uhhhhh!

      They sure acted like it was a real church.  It seems that the Reformation Presbyterian Church is real when it suits them, and isnt when it doesnt.  Will wonders ever cease?  Just like Roman catholics.  They convert bread and wine into body and blood, and these elders convert presbytery and denomination into non-presbytery and non-denomination.

      Protestant popes!

      Gus Gianello