Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Homeschool Text Needed

  • Glenn Ferrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2007
      Though not written from a Christian perspective, you might want to consider including something like the 4th volume of Winston Churchill's History of the English Speaking Peoples.  The 4th volume covers much about America and from the English perspective.

      Though recently tainted by his Auburn Avenue Theology association, Steve Wilkins' tape and outline series America, the First 350 Years, does a good job of showing the colonial period from a Calvinistic perspective.  This consists of an outline of the material and a set of taped lectures.

      Glenn