RE: [Covenanted Reformation] What does CRCNA stand for? CHRISTIAN REFORMED CHURCH in NORTH AMERICA

  • Katrina Schumacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Correction,

       After a little more research on my part  I note that Lawrence K. Spalink is a ORDAINED minister of the
      CRCNA. He has served  since 1980 as a missionary to Japan with Christian Reformed World Missions. He has served
      as a church planter helping to develop new congregations and as a Field Director overseeing all the operations of CRWM
      in Japan.

      Anyway, I hope that link may be of use to anyone wanting to know more about the CRCNA. I read that history over
      a year ago last June...and I think I'll take the time to read it over again tonight.

      ~Katrina~