What does CRCNA stand for? CHRISTIAN REFORMED CHURCH in NORTH AMERICA

  • Katrina Schumacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hello List;

      I've been asked privately what CRNA stands for, here is a link to a paper actually written by a
      Student while attending a Theological Institute in Japan.

      Paste>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      History of the Christian Reformed Church
      in North America

      by Lawrence K. Spalink

      Prepared for the Tokyo Theological Institute of
      the Reformed Church of Japan
      under the supervision of Dr. Cornelis Venema
      of the Mid-America Reformed Seminary,
      Dyer, Indiana
      May 1997

      <<<<<<<<< end of paste

      Blessings,

      Katrina Schumacher
      communicate member
      CRCNA
      Rimbey Alberta
      Canada
    • Katrina Schumacher
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Correction,

         After a little more research on my part  I note that Lawrence K. Spalink is a ORDAINED minister of the
        CRCNA. He has served  since 1980 as a missionary to Japan with Christian Reformed World Missions. He has served
        as a church planter helping to develop new congregations and as a Field Director overseeing all the operations of CRWM
        in Japan.

        Anyway, I hope that link may be of use to anyone wanting to know more about the CRCNA. I read that history over
        a year ago last June...and I think I'll take the time to read it over again tonight.

        ~Katrina~