[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Walt

  • humbled.learner
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
      Susan, thank you as well for forgiving me. I have learned a good
      lesson from this situation and will endeavor to keep my words closely
      guarded in the future. It indeed is a learned skill and will come
      from the practice of less talking and more listening. May the Lord be
      with you, Walt.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Wilkinson"