part one

  • Dee Dee Shaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007

      I tried to send the correspondence as one file, but it was too large. I have broken it down into three sections. Jerry if you received the larger file, I add a few notes at the top of each of these documents. Hopefully these will go through, at least to those who receive email directly.

      Sharing Hope,

      Dee Dee Shaw

      (478) 394-0314

      Feel Better, Look Younger, Live Longer - Wellness is a Choice!

      Choose Optimal Health Today -  Click Here to Learn More

      Saving the World, one child at a time... join me:

      www.mannawalk.com/team/donate

      "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I
      can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will
      not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do,
      I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God,
      I will do." - Edward Everett Hale