on second thought....

  • nocost2great
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
      Please email me privately if you would like to see the correspondence.
      Unless Ginny follows through with her threat I will not post
      everything to further stir the strife. I will compile and send it to
      anyone who would like to know the 'whole' story and will post it
      publicly if Ginny gives her third party view of what happened. Please
      email me privately instead of on list if you want a copy. I am sure
      Jerry is tired of having his board bogged down with our dirty laundry.
      Although I agree with many that public sins should be publicly dealt
      with, at this point I think we are beating a dead horse. Send your
      requests to manna4free@...

      For His Glory and Truth,

      Dee Dee
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
        Dee Dee,

        Ginny sent me a 25+ page document of the interactions between Greg
        Price and yourself. I started to look at it quickly, it is quite long
        and tedious. The question-begging, and the requirement to swear an
        oath and then ask questions about it later, seems quite evident to me,
        despite the painstaking and tedious effort made to avoid the
        appearance of doing so. But maybe I'm too dumb to understand these
        issues.

        Fwiw, I put the document in the files section if anyone cares to look
        at it.

        gmw.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "nocost2great"