Re: On going events

  • Chris Coldwell
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 7, 2007
      Bob, Tom,
      Sorry, I remember now that some of the forums are "invisible" to even
      members until they post 25 times; a precaution of sorts I guess. I'll
      send the text to each of you directly.
      Sincerely,
      Chris Coldwell

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden"
      <bsuden@...> wrote:

      > Yeah Chris, I noticed a difference too, but didn't think about it till
      > Edgar mentioned it again.
      > So what's with the PBoard? I get stuck at a login page for a member
      > when I hit your link. I am not a member and am not interested in being
      > one, but it seems like you have to be a member to read it.
      > Please advise/post your comments somewhere else?
      > Thanks,
      > Bob S
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Coldwell"
      > <naphtali@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Edgar,
      > > Yep. Sad to leave after a 22 year commitment, but I explained in
      > detail on
      > > the PuritanBoard and simply direct folks there for the reasons.
      > > http://www.puritanboard.com/showthread.php?t=19250
      > >
      > > Sincerely,
      > > Chris Coldwell
      > > Naphtali Press http://www.naphtali.com
      > > The Confessional Presbyterian journal http://www.cpjournal.com
      > > The Blue Banner Archive http://www.thebluebanner.com

    • desire_pure_heart
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 12, 2007
        Greetings to you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

        Brother Chris Coldwell, may I also have your reasons.

        blessings,

        Katrina Schumacher
        triple3ranch@...

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Grenon