Re: On going events

  • Chris Coldwell
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 6, 2007
      Edgar,
      Yep. Sad to leave after a 22 year commitment, but I explained in detail on
      the PuritanBoard and simply direct folks there for the reasons.
      http://www.puritanboard.com/showthread.php?t=19250

      Sincerely,
      Chris Coldwell
      Naphtali Press http://www.naphtali.com
      The Confessional Presbyterian journal http://www.cpjournal.com
      The Blue Banner Archive http://www.thebluebanner.com

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"
      <puritanpresbyterian@...> wrote:

      Chris,

      You signed:

      > Sincerely,
      > Chris Coldwell
      > Member, Lakewood Presbyterian Church (PCA), Dallas, Texas

      I see that there has been movement in more places than one, eh?

      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Coldwell"
      <naphtali@> wrote:

      > Clearing all other issues aside, this is the heart of the matter
      because it
      > will demonstrate whether what has occurred is discipline or simply
      > ecclesiastical tyranny.
      > Sincerely,
      > Chris Coldwell
      > Member, Lakewood Presbyterian Church (PCA), Dallas, Texas
      > Naphtali Press http://www.naphtali.com
      > The Confessional Presbyterian journal http://www.cpjournal.com
      > The Blue Banner Archive, http://www.thebluebanner.com
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden"
      > bsuden@ wrote:
      >
      > If they want to excommunicate people from
      > the visible church as they do, ... they better realize that the
      visible
      > church has a right to know about those excommunications and
      > the reasons for them....
      >
      > cordially yours,
      > in Christ
      > Bob S

      --- End forwarded message ---
    • desire_pure_heart
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 12, 2007
        Greetings to you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

        Brother Chris Coldwell, may I also have your reasons.

        blessings,

        Katrina Schumacher
        triple3ranch@...

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Grenon