Re: On going events

  • bob_suden
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 5, 2007
      But that would be the voice of reason and sound doctrine speaking and
      that is one thing we can't hear.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Coldwell"
      <naphtali@...> wrote:

      > Clearing all other issues aside, this is the heart of the matter
      because it
      > will demonstrate whether what has occurred is discipline or simply
      > ecclesiastical tyranny.
      > Sincerely,
      > Chris Coldwell
      > Member, Lakewood Presbyterian Church (PCA), Dallas, Texas
      > Naphtali Press http://www.naphtali.com
      > The Confessional Presbyterian journal http://www.cpjournal.com
      > The Blue Banner Archive, http://www.thebluebanner.com
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden"
      > <bsuden@> wrote:
      >
      > If they want to excommunicate people from
      > the visible church as they do, ... they better realize that the visible
      > church has a right to know about those excommunications and
      > the reasons for them....
      >
      > cordially yours,
      > in Christ
      > Bob S

    • desire_pure_heart
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 12, 2007
        Greetings to you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

        Brother Chris Coldwell, may I also have your reasons.

        blessings,

        Katrina Schumacher
        triple3ranch@...

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Grenon