Re: On going events

  • Chris Coldwell
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 5, 2007
      Clearing all other issues aside, this is the heart of the matter because it
      will demonstrate whether what has occurred is discipline or simply
      ecclesiastical tyranny.
      Sincerely,
      Chris Coldwell
      Member, Lakewood Presbyterian Church (PCA), Dallas, Texas
      Naphtali Press http://www.naphtali.com
      The Confessional Presbyterian journal http://www.cpjournal.com
      The Blue Banner Archive, http://www.thebluebanner.com

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden"
      <bsuden@...> wrote:

      If they want to excommunicate people from
      the visible church as they do, ... they better realize that the visible
      church has a right to know about those excommunications and
      the reasons for them....

      cordially yours,
      in Christ
      Bob S
    • desire_pure_heart
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 12, 2007
        Greetings to you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

        Brother Chris Coldwell, may I also have your reasons.

        blessings,

        Katrina Schumacher
        triple3ranch@...

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Grenon