Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: On going events

  • Walt Bre
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 5, 2007
      Edgar,
      I firmly reject almost everything you said below based
      upon my own research. Indeed, you have got this whole
      thing mapped out in your mind, and all your facts are
      not only disputable, but lies. However, I'll wait for
      the information on your group, and add it to what I
      already have in hand to get a broader picture of what
      you guys did to the church.
      Walt.

      --- Ic Neltococayotl <puritanpresbyterian@...>
      wrote:

> [...]
      > all, for the most
      > part, have full time jobs and other more pressing
      > commitments. We all
      > have different personalities, yet in a few months we
      > all were able to
      > read, study, compare notes, and write what became
      > part 1 of the
      > Charitable Inquiry. Imagine that. We wanted to ask
      > well thought out
      > questions arrived at after mature deliberations and
      > deep study of our RP
      > Standards, Judicial Testimony, and History so that
      > we could be faithful
      > Bereans.
      >
      > How were we received? Well, just before our paper
      > went public a good
      > number of the co-authors of the CI were
      > excommunicated. Why? Well no
      > one knows except the Elders. The charge of alleged
      > sin were NEVER
      > revealed to them. The plaintiff(s)/accusers were
      > NEVER disclosed.
      > Instead they were served an Oath. By swearing that
      > Oath, they would
      > have the privilege of knowing the aforesaid and then
      > to present their
      > defense.
      >
      > Remember this fact. We were not excommunicated for
      > being a part of the
      > private study group. We never asked to get kicked
      > out. We did not
      > leave the "RPNA(GM)", we were kicked out. We
      > desired conformity to
      > faithful Biblical Presbyterian Church Government as
      > achieved by our RP
      > forefathers. For that we were summarily
      > excommunicated.
      >
      > Those are the facts and they are indisputable.
      >
      > The effeminate cry of conspiracy or secret societies
      > is a red herring at
      > best. A diversionary tactic to hide the farce that
      > these elders are
      > peddling as RP Presbyterian polity.
      >
      > With that, I hope not to engage much more with you
      > on this, given your
      > track record.
      >
      > Still, yours in Christ,
      >
      > Edgar Ibarra
      > Reformed Presbyterian/Covenanter
      >

      > P.S.,
      >
      > This is a public not private forum.

      > Walt Bre
      > <humbled.learner@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > see below in [ ]
      >
      > > [I think you will find it in the society documents
      > > that were organized with the oath of secrecy that
      > all
      > > the members took. I find it absurd that one will
      > take
      > > an oath of secrecy for a study group, and then
      > > complain about others requesting the same. I know
      > at
      > > least these posts will/could hit those on the web,
      > and
      > > that is much different than where things are done
      > in
      > > secret to promote a detailed, written agenda by
      > oath.
      > > Big difference. If you worked for my companies, I

      === message truncated ===

    • desire_pure_heart
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 12, 2007
        Greetings to you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

        Brother Chris Coldwell, may I also have your reasons.

        blessings,

        Katrina Schumacher
        triple3ranch@...

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Grenon