Re: On going events

  • humbled.learner
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 4 7:56 AM
      Bob,
      I wish not to get into a public debate with you on this matter. You
      can say the following with confidence: "I am sure enough of a
      hullabaloo can be made within the RPNA(GM) by the elders themselves,
      if not their sycophantic followers, to persuade, if not hoodwink, the
      gullible and immature in Christ into buying the argument that the
      "sins" of these "conspiratorial" brethren are more than enough to
      outweigh and overwhelm the shoddy scholarship, logical butcherwork and
      fallacious arguments of the PPSA which preceded said "conspiracy."",
      but I have not seen all the documents you have seen. I was never
      invited to participate in this group, even though some of the members
      recommended to me that I need to study the documents. I understand it
      was only a study group for members in our church, and the first time I
      ever heard about this group was from Shawn's published agology. There
      were several people who were critical of me personally that I was
      basically ignorant and blind to the truth, but yet nobody invited me
      (or others I've asked) to be part of this group.

      You can spin this any way you like, as I know on this web site you
      have a lot of supporters, but I have not seen these documents, nor was
      I ever invited to participate in your study group. Some have called
      it a secret society you formed, others called it a study group that
      was within our church. I never heard about either until recently.

      Thus, don't start slamming me personally on this site, nor make any
      statements that are offensive. Since this started when I was in
      Africa I have read a substantial amount of materials on these issues,
      and had many discussions with both the Elders as well as those who
      have testified against the Elders. Unfortunately, half of what I read
      from your comments I do not understand so any claims you make I take
      with a grain of salt. I'm sure you don't understand me either, and
      take what I say with even less authority, and would put me into the,
      as you say, "sycophantic followers, to persuade, if not hoodwink, the
      gullible and immature in Christ".

      Whatever the case may be, I do not need to draw all these other people
      into a public argument between myself, Cheryl, yourself and others who
      support your cause. I'm going to wait until I see the documents from
      the your private study group, and make my own decisions on the merits.
      My decision is already made on the excommunications, and I support the
      elders in their decisions. Obviously, we lost a lot of people in our
      church, but thinking that those who stayed are a bunch of blind,
      ignorant and "sycophantic followers" if not "hoodwink, the guilible
      and immature in Christ" is foolish.

      I think some of us who stayed are quite the opposite even in the face
      of those supporters who would agree with you. Surely you don't agree,
      but if you wish to keep bad mouthing us publically, I will leave this
      forum immediately. I don't have any desire to offend you.

      If this post gets through, I again ask you to leave it on this forum
      and not post it to your site. Thank you.

      Walt.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden"

      <http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/2007/02/further-remarks-on-ppsa.htm\

      <http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/2006/11/dissolution-of-reformed-pre\

      <http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/2006/11/rpna-to-rpnagm-chronologyti\
      > \
      > > meline-under.html> . . . . .
      > >

      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "humbled.learner"
      > > humbled.learner@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Whit,
      > > >
      > > > As I understand from the Elders, there will be coming out another
      > > > paper or booklet discussing some of the unpublished documents that
      > led
      > > > up to the series of events that caught many of us off guard. Some
      > of
      > > > these documents have recently come to light and I believe the Elders
      > > > will begin to study these documents as well. Sometimes things are
      > not
      > > > so crystal clear at first look. I'll be patiently waiting to see
      > this
      > > > next set of documents when they are published to make a more
      > informed
      > > > decision as to the entire picture. I would ask you to please wait
      > as
      > > > well and indeed encourage you to read Bob S. site as he has done a
      > > > nice job of laying out the public events we know of so far. I think
      > > > the real heart of matter is just being uncovered and studied.
      > > >
      > > > I suspect their report will not come for another month or so as I
      > > > understand, but it will be forthcoming. Nobody indeed, especially
      > > > Elders, like to be classified tyrants and innovators. I think these
      > > > next set of documents and the Elders paper/booklet will help balance
      > > > the scales for many who have already ruled against them.
      > > >
      > > > May you be blessed,
      > > > Walt.

    • desire_pure_heart
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 12 9:21 AM
        Greetings to you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

        Brother Chris Coldwell, may I also have your reasons.

        blessings,

        Katrina Schumacher
        triple3ranch@...

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Grenon