Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Viva la Reformacion!

  • Glenn Ferrell
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2007
      Riley:

      Thanks a lot for the poster.

      It is good to read your posts again.  Come visit us in Boise.

      Glenn

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2007
        Riley,

        I am interested in seeing that poster, but since I only read the post at
        the group site and do not have them forwarded to my e-mail, I cannot
        since the group site does not store or accept the attachments. Could
        you send it to my e-mail by clicking on my handle?

        Being one involved in outreach to the Spanish speaking world (in
        bringing via translation by me and another brother the Reformed faith to
        my people see: www.PresbiterianoReformado.org which is the only site
        that has the entire original Westminster Standards in Spanish) and
        having dealt with Chevistas and given the popularity of Che and such, it
        is always a welcomed sight to see such a parody that you say the poster
        is.

        Thank you,

        Edgar Ibarra
        Reformed Presbyterian/Covenanter

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Riley Fraas
        <fraasrd@...> wrote:

        > One of our students at the U of Utah designed this
        > clever parody of a popular poster featuring Communist
        > Revolutionary Che Guavara.
        >
        > God bless,
        >
        > Riley
        >
        > "God knew that it pertained more to his most almighty
        goodness, even to bring good out of evil, than not to permit evil to be"
        St. Augustine; Rylian D Fraas homepage-- http://www.calvinisme.org

        ________________________________________________________________________\
        ____________
        > Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        > http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

      • Whit R
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2007
          I too would like to see it since I am polishing my Spanish and am
          learning about the Latin culture. Is it a possibility to put it on
          the File section for Edgar, me, and those others who don't have
          things forwarded to e-mail?

          FCCaC,
          Whit

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"
          <puritanpresbyterian@...> wrote:

          > Riley,
          >
          > I am interested in seeing that poster, but since I only read the
          post at
          > the group site and do not have them forwarded to my e-mail, I cannot
          > since the group site does not store or accept the attachments.
          Could
          > you send it to my e-mail by clicking on my handle?
          >
          > Being one involved in outreach to the Spanish speaking world (in
          > bringing via translation by me and another brother the Reformed
          faith to
          > my people see: www.PresbiterianoReformado.org which is the only site
          > that has the entire original Westminster Standards in Spanish) and
          > having dealt with Chevistas and given the popularity of Che and
          such, it
          > is always a welcomed sight to see such a parody that you say the
          poster
          > is.
          >
          > Thank you,
          >
          > Edgar Ibarra
          > Reformed Presbyterian/Covenanter
          >

          > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Riley Fraas
          > <fraasrd@> wrote:
          > >
          > > One of our students at the U of Utah designed this
          > > clever parody of a popular poster featuring Communist
          > > Revolutionary Che Guavara.
          > >
          > > God bless,
          > >
          > > Riley
          > >
          > > "God knew that it pertained more to his most almighty
          > goodness, even to bring good out of evil, than not to permit evil
          to be"
          > St. Augustine; Rylian D Fraas homepage-- http://www.calvinisme.org

          __\