Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Viva la Reformacion!

  • Larry Bump
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2007
      Riley Fraas wrote:

      Hey Riley, long time no see.

      Larry Bump
    • Glenn Ferrell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2007
        Riley:

        Thanks a lot for the poster.

        It is good to read your posts again.  Come visit us in Boise.

        Glenn

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2007
          Riley,

          I am interested in seeing that poster, but since I only read the post at
          the group site and do not have them forwarded to my e-mail, I cannot
          since the group site does not store or accept the attachments. Could
          you send it to my e-mail by clicking on my handle?

          Being one involved in outreach to the Spanish speaking world (in
          bringing via translation by me and another brother the Reformed faith to
          my people see: www.PresbiterianoReformado.org which is the only site
          that has the entire original Westminster Standards in Spanish) and
          having dealt with Chevistas and given the popularity of Che and such, it
          is always a welcomed sight to see such a parody that you say the poster
          is.

          Thank you,

          Edgar Ibarra
          Reformed Presbyterian/Covenanter

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Riley Fraas
          <fraasrd@...> wrote:

          > One of our students at the U of Utah designed this
          > clever parody of a popular poster featuring Communist
          > Revolutionary Che Guavara.
          >
          > God bless,
          >
          > Riley
          >
          > "God knew that it pertained more to his most almighty
          goodness, even to bring good out of evil, than not to permit evil to be"
          St. Augustine; Rylian D Fraas homepage-- http://www.calvinisme.org

          ________________________________________________________________________\
          ____________
          > Looking for earth-friendly autos?
          > http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

        • Whit R
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2007
            I too would like to see it since I am polishing my Spanish and am
            learning about the Latin culture. Is it a possibility to put it on
            the File section for Edgar, me, and those others who don't have
            things forwarded to e-mail?

            FCCaC,
            Whit

            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"
            <puritanpresbyterian@...> wrote:

            > Riley,
            >
            > I am interested in seeing that poster, but since I only read the
            post at
            > the group site and do not have them forwarded to my e-mail, I cannot
            > since the group site does not store or accept the attachments.
            Could
            > you send it to my e-mail by clicking on my handle?
            >
            > Being one involved in outreach to the Spanish speaking world (in
            > bringing via translation by me and another brother the Reformed
            faith to
            > my people see: www.PresbiterianoReformado.org which is the only site
            > that has the entire original Westminster Standards in Spanish) and
            > having dealt with Chevistas and given the popularity of Che and
            such, it
            > is always a welcomed sight to see such a parody that you say the
            poster
            > is.
            >
            > Thank you,
            >
            > Edgar Ibarra
            > Reformed Presbyterian/Covenanter
            >

            > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Riley Fraas
            > <fraasrd@> wrote:
            > >
            > > One of our students at the U of Utah designed this
            > > clever parody of a popular poster featuring Communist
            > > Revolutionary Che Guavara.
            > >
            > > God bless,
            > >
            > > Riley
            > >
            > > "God knew that it pertained more to his most almighty
            > goodness, even to bring good out of evil, than not to permit evil
            to be"
            > St. Augustine; Rylian D Fraas homepage-- http://www.calvinisme.org

            __\