Re: History of the Reformed Presbyterian Church; repent, trust, love.

  • jonathan_lol2007
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
      ---------------

      All those who have sinned deserve to suffer in Hell forever.

      Therefore...

      1. Repent (be truly sorry for your sins and do your best to stop
      sinning).

      2. Trust completely in the Lord, and do not trust in your own self.

      3. Love the Lord your God with all of your heart.

      The Lord sent His only Son (the Lord Jesus Christ), to suffer and die
      on the cross, to pay for

      the sins of those who trust in Him. Human works and Human efforts
      cannot save.

      By the way, Spontaneous Generation is impossible. Therefore, God
      created the heaven and the

      earth.

      Repent, Trust, and Love. God's will be done.

      You may distribute or share this article for the glory of the Lord.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "nleshelman"