Re: On going events

  • bob_suden
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 14, 2007
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Whit R" <covie_pres.1646@...> wrote:

      > I am just beginning to hear of the events. Not sure what's going on;
      > hence, I am not taking position yet. Is there another site that
      > present the RPNA side of the events? I don't like to read just one
      > side.

      Hi Whit,

      If you go to the Sitemap/RPNA(GM) Timeline  in the upper right hand column on any page of the Reformed Presbyterian Veritas site  (http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/2006/11/rpna-to-rpnagm-chronologytimeline-under.html) you'll see that the  dates in bold are the public statements on the issue to date  of the three elders of the former RPNA aka the "Session of the RPNA(GM)". I'll grant you that their Position Paper on Sessional Authority of 6/4/06 does not have the formatting the original did, but otherwise nothing is missing from  the official statements.
      For that matter, Gerry put up the  oath and Position Paper from the 3E's in the original  pdf format  in the Files section here on this forum.
      If there is something else out there official that the RPV site is missing, let me know/send me a copy and I'll put it up.
      The real problem is though, that their comments unfortunately speak only too well for their position and are the basis any number of people have  rejected them as unreasonable, unscriptural, unpresbyterian and devoid of any kind of RP historical precedent.
      cordially,
      Bob S

      > Whit
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"
      > puritanpresbyterian@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Why this needs to be known...
      > >
      > > Because of the very public nature of the treachery, betrayal, and
      > > perfidy against the Reformed Presbyterian Testimony of the
      > Covenanted
      > > Reformation and basic Presbyterian polity. May it serve as a
      > warning to
      > > all Presbyters that seek their own singularity, seek to usurp the
      > Crown
      > > Rights and Royal Prerogatives of Christ's Headship over His Church
      > in
      > > innovating courts and calling them Presbyterian, and seeking
      > universal
      > > authority contrary to Presbyterian polity.
      > >
      > > http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/
      > > <http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/>
      > >

      > > veritas ecclesia for the cause of Christ Jesus
      > >
      > > and the beauty of His Church,
      > >

      > > Edgar Ibarra
      > >
      > > Reformed Presbyterian/Covenanter

    • desire_pure_heart
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 12 9:21 AM
        Greetings to you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

        Brother Chris Coldwell, may I also have your reasons.

        blessings,

        Katrina Schumacher
        triple3ranch@...

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Grenon