Re: On going events

  • Whit R
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 13, 2007
      BTW, is the reformedveritas site an RPNA site? If it is then, please
      nevermind my question.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"
      <puritanpresbyterian@...> wrote:

      > Why this needs to be known...
      >
      > Because of the very public nature of the treachery, betrayal, and
      > perfidy against the Reformed Presbyterian Testimony of the
      Covenanted
      > Reformation and basic Presbyterian polity. May it serve as a
      warning to
      > all Presbyters that seek their own singularity, seek to usurp the
      Crown
      > Rights and Royal Prerogatives of Christ's Headship over His Church
      in
      > innovating courts and calling them Presbyterian, and seeking
      universal
      > authority contrary to Presbyterian polity.
      >
      > http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/
      > <http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/>
      >

      > veritas ecclesia for the cause of Christ Jesus
      >
      > and the beauty of His Church,
      >

      > Edgar Ibarra
      >
      > Reformed Presbyterian/Covenanter

    • desire_pure_heart
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 12, 2007
        Greetings to you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

        Brother Chris Coldwell, may I also have your reasons.

        blessings,

        Katrina Schumacher
        triple3ranch@...

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Grenon