Reformation Art Update

  • Andrew Moody
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      It's been a season of "firsts" at Reformation Art. It was just a few
      months ago that we printed our first poster, featuring the historic
      Synod of Dordrecht. We made sure to print extra copies, so if you
      missed out on the initial pre-order, you can still get your copy at:
      http://www.reformationart.com/synod-of-dordrecht-poster--2.html
      Synod of Dordrecht posters are also available at
      www.MonergismBooks.com and at the bookstores of Westminster Seminary
      California, RTS Jackson, and RTS Orlando.

      Now, I am pleased to announce the printing of our first shirt,
      featuring John Calvin!
      http://www.reformationart.com/john-calvin-tshirt--.html

      The shirts are now available for pre-order, so that I can know how
      many to order in each size. Our shirts are professionally screen
      printed on white heavyweight 50/50 cotton/poly shirts, and should
      last for a long time! We need all the pre-orders placed by Feb. 6 in
      order to have them printed and shipped out by Feb. 14th. Can you
      think of a better gift for your valentine? ;-) Please make sure to
      select the proper shirt size before adding it to your cart. You can
      complete your pre-order here:
      http://www.reformationart.com/john-calvin-tshirt--.html

      The excellent design is the work of Mr. Christopher Tobias, of Tobias
      Design (www.tobiasdesign.com). You have likely seen his work on the
      covers of many popular titles published by P&R, Baker Books,
      Zondervan, Thomas Nelson, and many others. It is an honor to partner
      with him in our new line of shirts. In the coming months, we are
      planning on printing a shirt featuring the 5 solas of the
      Reformation, and a shirt focusing on sola fide!

      I'm also pleased to announce that we've uploaded several new prints
      of Swiss Reformers, and are ready to upload a number of new prints
      of Bible scenes from antique Bibles. We have also begun work on
      producing our next poster, featuring the Westminster Assembly! To
      make sure that you get further updates, please email me directly to
      be added to my list, or subscribe to the mailing list on the front
      page of www.ReformationArt.com.

      Also, a special thanks to those of you who have been praying for me
      these past several years as I completed my seminary education, and a
      one year pastoral internship at Christ Covenant OPC in Amarillo,
      Texas. The church has called me to stay in Amarillo as co-pastor,
      and I was ordained and installed on November 10. After moving 15
      times in the past 10 years, my wife and our four children are happy
      to be planting our roots here in the Texas panhandle. If you are
      ever fortunate enough to find yourself in Amarillo, please come by
      and see me!

      As always, I appreciate your helping to spread the word by forwarding
      this email to others who might be interested in Reformation Art!

      Soli Deo Gloria,
      Andrew Moody
      Reformation Art
      www.ReformationArt.com