On going events

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 23, 2007

      Why this needs to be known...

      Because of the very public nature of the treachery, betrayal,  and perfidy against the Reformed Presbyterian Testimony of the Covenanted Reformation and basic Presbyterian polity.  May it serve as a warning to all Presbyters that seek their own singularity, seek to usurp the Crown Rights and Royal Prerogatives of Christ's Headship over His Church in innovating courts and calling them Presbyterian, and seeking universal authority contrary to Presbyterian polity.

      http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/

      veritas ecclesia for the cause of Christ Jesus

      and the beauty of His Church,

      Edgar Ibarra

      Reformed Presbyterian/Covenanter

    • desire_pure_heart
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 12, 2007
        Greetings to you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

        Brother Chris Coldwell, may I also have your reasons.

        blessings,

        Katrina Schumacher
        triple3ranch@...

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Grenon