Important Announcement About Thomas Manton Reprint

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007

      Important Announcement About Thomas Manton Reprint

      Solid Ground Christian Books is delighted to announce that our plans to reprint The Works of Thomas Manton have taken a significant turn. We are now offering two options for this complete 22 Volume Set:

      (1) The 22 Volume Paperback Set with enlarged print and new covers for just $247.50 for the first 100 Orders!

      The List Price for this set will be $625.00, but we are offering better than 60% off for the first 100 orders received by no later than January 31st.
      We hope to have this set available by the end of January 2007.

      (2) The 22 Volume Hardcover Set with enlarged print and Smyth-Sewn Covers for just $367.50 until February 28th, 2007.

      The List Price for this set will be $925.00, but we are offering better than 60% off until February 28th, 2007.
      We hope to have this set available by the end of March 2007.

      (3) We are extending our Inventory Reduction Sale until January 7th

      We still have dozens and dozens of our finest titles greatly reduced.

      (4) We still have dozens of our Pre-Publication Titles at between 40-50% Off.