Help w/ research on Acts 15:39, 40

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2006
      quick questions,please :-)

      First: My only copy of Jamieson, Fausset & Brown is electronic. At
      the
      end of verse 39, it says the following gobbledy gook:

      "...but dividing the field between them! and so Barnabas took Mark,
      and
      sailed unto Cyprus; and Paul chose and the Seventy ( 6:7, Luke 10:1)."

      Can someone check a hard copy please?

      Second question - Would you be willing to send electronic quotes on
      this passage? I'd esp. be interested in J.A. Alexander's, Lightfoot's
      and the rare Puritan & Covenanter ones. E-quotes I already have are:
      Matt. Poole, Matt. Henry, John Gill & Calvin's Commentary.

      Thank you very much!

      Tom
    • Jerry