Re: Every Home have a gun

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006
      This is the kind of careless attitude about firearms that leads to
      children playing with REAL guns! !!!!!PANIC!!!!!!!

      Tom ;-)

      > Guns are evil, aren't they?

      > In case anyone missed it, I was joking...
      > Larry
    • Larry Bump
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006
        Ic Neltococayotl wrote:
        > Larry,
        >
        > We know. But nuclear bombs...well that may be another
        > story...indiscriminate killing/murder is evil I think.

        Yes, even in the cities they took in which they were commanded to kill
        all of the men, they were not to kill the women and children, nor the
        livestock and certainly not the trees.

        Using smaller (tactical) nukes against formations, fleets, etc, along
        the scope of an artillery barrage, would fit into the scheme of an holy
        war, but city-busters would not.

        Instead of Hiroshima, they should have nuked the Imperial Palace...
        Of course, the argument that the nuking and surrender saved more
        Japanese civilians than the explosions and radiation killed cannot be
        ignored.

        Larry