Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Every Home have a gun

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8 10:28 AM

      Larry,

      We know.  But nuclear bombs...well that may be another story...indiscriminate killing/murder is evil I think.

      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Larry Bump <lbump@...> wrote:

      > Larry Bump wrote:
      > > Ic Neltococayotl wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Yup, self-defense, I love that Biblical command!
      > >
      > > Guns are evil, aren't they?
      > >
      > > Larry
      > >

      > In case anyone missed it, I was joking...

    • Tom
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8 10:47 AM
        This is the kind of careless attitude about firearms that leads to
        children playing with REAL guns! !!!!!PANIC!!!!!!!

        Tom ;-)

        > Guns are evil, aren't they?

        > In case anyone missed it, I was joking...
        > Larry
      • Larry Bump
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8 10:51 AM
          Ic Neltococayotl wrote:
          > Larry,
          >
          > We know. But nuclear bombs...well that may be another
          > story...indiscriminate killing/murder is evil I think.

          Yes, even in the cities they took in which they were commanded to kill
          all of the men, they were not to kill the women and children, nor the
          livestock and certainly not the trees.

          Using smaller (tactical) nukes against formations, fleets, etc, along
          the scope of an artillery barrage, would fit into the scheme of an holy
          war, but city-busters would not.

          Instead of Hiroshima, they should have nuked the Imperial Palace...
          Of course, the argument that the nuking and surrender saved more
          Japanese civilians than the explosions and radiation killed cannot be
          ignored.

          Larry