Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Disappointed

  • Walt Bre
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2006
      Gerry, look...I did not know other than what I saw.
      Hope this settles the matter. I hope you don't mind
      me responding as you did in the first sentence. I can
      tell you like to be straightforward as well, but how
      on earth do I know how you let some of the disaffected
      brethren messages go through without review. I could
      only judge by what I saw. Matter ended for me. I'm
      not going to loose sleep over this issue as we have
      enough other more serious issues at hand.

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com