Disappointed

  • Walt Bre
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2006
      Gerry,

      I must admit I'm disappointed that you did not post
      any of my comments, but this may be why some of the
      others in our church have left your site. I've seen
      two leave, and the others that are staying only
      support those the others who have left our church.

      Again, sorry that none of my comments were posted.

      Walt.

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
      www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2006
        Yeah, Walt... you're going to have to be patient. As my friend Susan
        pointed out a few days ago, my computer blew up. I haven't been on
        line for a week. I'm right at this moment tinkering around with my
        new machine trying to get things to work right. One of my first
        actions was to allow a back log of posts to go through.

        gmw.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Walt Bre
        <humbled.learner@...> wrote:

        > Gerry,
        >
        > I must admit I'm disappointed that you did not post
        > any of my comments, but this may be why some of the
        > others in our church have left your site. I've seen
        > two leave, and the others that are staying only
        > support those the others who have left our church.
        >
        > Again, sorry that none of my comments were posted.
        >
        > Walt.

        > Sponsored Link
        >
        > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
        > $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
        > www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

      • Walt Bre
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2006
          Gerry,
          I would have certainly been more patient and less
          disappointed had I not seen other messages released
          before my communications, and after I had communicated
          both publically and privately to you, with no
          response.

          Unfortunately, I did not know my using that address
          was being sent to the group rather than the
          administrator of the group. I should know in today's
          culture, things written are often not secure or
          confidential.

          Excuse me for being impatient as I watched posts come
          through during the past week. It is not normal
          practice, but what is normal anymore.
          Walt.

          http://new.mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2006
            <humbled.learner@...> wrote:

            > Gerry,
            > I would have certainly been more patient and less
            > disappointed had I not seen other messages released
            > before my communications, and after I had communicated
            > both publically and privately to you, with no
            > response.

            Walt, look... I don't know what to tell you other than that my
            computer, along with my ability to moderate this forum, blew up last
            week. Some posts went through, sure, but not all messages are
            moderated and some go through without my approving them. I'm sorry if
            you believe you were being treated unfairly. But the fact is I
            allowed all your posts as soon as I was able to access them.

            gmw.
          • Walt Bre
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2006
              Gerry, look...I did not know other than what I saw.
              Hope this settles the matter. I hope you don't mind
              me responding as you did in the first sentence. I can
              tell you like to be straightforward as well, but how
              on earth do I know how you let some of the disaffected
              brethren messages go through without review. I could
              only judge by what I saw. Matter ended for me. I'm
              not going to loose sleep over this issue as we have
              enough other more serious issues at hand.

              http://new.mail.yahoo.com