Re: Dear brothers and sisters

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "myjoyisthelord"
      <myjoyisthelord@...> wrote:

      > I feel that while others may be welcome here, I am not. After
      > this post, I will be unsubscribing from this list.

      You are always welcome here, Irene.

      > However, even I know that

      > backstabbing,

      Who stabbed back here?

      > bitterness, anger,

      I'm sorry if I came off as being bitter (I am not bitter about this, I
      assure you), but I have not seen bitterness or excessive anger
      expressed in this forum by anyone else. Of course, I read things
      through my own eyes, so I could be missing something.

      >and willful ignorance

      If this is like unto Ginny's accusation that I am judging before
      hearing the other side of the story, I must reiterate...

      I AM GOING ALMOST 100% ON THE VERY DOCUMENTS ISSUED BY THE "SESSION"
      OF THE REFORMED "PRESBYTERY" OF NORTH AMERICA "GENERAL MEETING." I
      READ THEIR DEFENSE, I READ THE LETTERS LEADING UP TO THE DEFENSE, I
      READ THE LETTERS OF EXCOMMUNICATION. It was only recently that I was
      provided the viewpoint of the "opposition," and I have not finished
      reading that yet.

      Just what in this world am I supposed to read to remove this alleged
      "willful ignorance"?

      > If anyone has any questions about what the RPNA teaches, I
      > believe it would be Biblical to speak with someone who is not bent
      > upon representing the RPNA in the worst light possible.

      It's very sad that simply stating what they are saying and doing is
      construed as representing them in the worst light possible. But
      that's the nature of this whole mess -- just stating what is happening
      sounds absurd, ugly, bizarre, and a bunch of other things I won't say
      but I know people are thinking.

      My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those poor people that have
      been so terribly affected, one way or another, by this tryannical
      behavior.