Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The Sodomite Poison finds new friends

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
      Kevin,

      Yes it is a throughly secular state, your're right. But given the
      influence of the Church of Rome against sodomites and such other
      religious influences, that and the machismo of Mexican men, I thought
      that this would be a ways away before it became legal in the capital of
      the country, but I guess I overestimated the situation. Poison indeeds
      runs its race very quickly.

      Thanks,

      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Guillory"
      <globachio@...> wrote:

      > Why is this such a surprise to you? Mexico is a thoroughly secular
      state.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061109/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/mexico_gay_unions

    • Kevin Guillory
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
        From: "Ic Neltococayotl"

        > influence of the Church of Rome against sodomites and such other
        > religious influences, that and the machismo of Mexican men, I thought
        > that this would be a ways away before it became legal in the capital of
        > the country, but I guess I overestimated the situation. Poison indeeds
        > runs its race very quickly.

        Isn't it amazing how attractive sin is?

        Kevin