Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The Sodomite Poison finds new friends

  • Kevin Guillory
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
      Why is this such a surprise to you?  Mexico is a thoroughly secular state.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
        Kevin,

        Yes it is a throughly secular state, your're right. But given the
        influence of the Church of Rome against sodomites and such other
        religious influences, that and the machismo of Mexican men, I thought
        that this would be a ways away before it became legal in the capital of
        the country, but I guess I overestimated the situation. Poison indeeds
        runs its race very quickly.

        Thanks,

        Edgar

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Guillory"

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
          From: "Ic Neltococayotl"

          > influence of the Church of Rome against sodomites and such other
          > religious influences, that and the machismo of Mexican men, I thought
          > that this would be a ways away before it became legal in the capital of
          > the country, but I guess I overestimated the situation. Poison indeeds
          > runs its race very quickly.

          Isn't it amazing how attractive sin is?

          Kevin