Re: Welcome, wayward Covenanters....

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
      Which RPNA(GM)statement/document would you like me to read? I have
      many of them in my possession and have been through them before
      writing what I did.

      Do not get me wrong, this will not be a place for people to come bash
      the RPNA (GM)...

      But I don't want these good people (whom you sadly label "opposition")
      to feel like all Covenanters agree with what is going down, BECAUSE WE
      DON'T.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ginny Dohms"
      <gdawn@...> wrote:

      > >I'm saddened and angered to hear of all this horrible mess, and I
      don't want any of you to take my "silence" to be an >approval of the
      lawfulness of these actions.

      > Jerry,
      >
      > It is dangerous to judge and rule with only limited information.
      Perhaps before you declare a verdict on the matter, you should hear
      all the evidence. I don't think you would want people judging you, by
      only hearing what the opposition testifies.
    • Ic Neltococayotl
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
        Dear Jerry,

        Thank you for your right hand of fellowship Jer! Those within what is
        called the "RPNA (GM)" know that I have opposed the unlawful and
        unfaithful excommunications of late. Some of us have and will continue
        to call the brethren to return to faithful Covenanter Standards. Sadly
        there has been a serious deviation from Presbyterian polity and blatant
        disregard of due process and Church discipline. But at the moment we
        are struggling. Though I have not been given over, I sympathize with
        those excommunicated and continue to have familiar fellowship with them.
        I am still a Covenanter through and through. So, like Jerry, don't
        expect to hear from me a bashing of Covenanter distinctives. It is
        those very distinctives that we hold very, very dear that the troubles
        within our Covenanted Community have occurred.

        Enough from me, now. But I thought I would say something since I have
        been a regular writer here. Did not want to leave the impression that I
        am in suport of these excommunications.

        Truly, weeping for Christ's Crown and Covenant,

        Edgar Ibarra