Great News from Solid Ground Christian Books

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      Great News from Solid Ground Christian Books

      The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ has been abundant toward us at
      Solid Ground Christian Books in recent days. Please rejoice for the
      following:

      (1) YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE? by David Dykstra to be featured in
      World Magazine in the October 28th edition

      David recently had the privilege of being interviewed by editor-in
      chief Dr. Marvin Olasky who was impressed enough with the book and
      with David's answers that he went to work immediately to have this
      book reviewed in a feature section of the October 28th edition of
      this outstanding Christian news magazine. The timing of this
      interview namely just before the November elections, couldn't be
      better. Pray with us that our fellow citizens would take to heart the
      biblical principals that should inform us as to Immigration, Islam, &
      Freedom.
      View and order at http://www.solid-ground-books.com/detail_553.asp

      (2) THE FORGOTTEN HEROES OF LIBERTY is being offered in the latest
      Vision Forum Catalog before 250,000 people

      Our outstanding book on The Chaplains & Clergy of the American
      Revolution by J.T. Headley is being featured and sold by Vision Forum
      of Texas. Their beautiful catalog travels around the world and enters
      over 250,000 households. Please pray that the Lord will use this new
      vehicle to get the word out about this book and also about all out
      other titles.
      View and order at http://www.solid-ground-books.com/detail_385.asp

      (3) PULPIT CRIMES: The Criminal Mishandling of God's Word by James
      White is being released at a Conference in Orlando on November 2nd

      We are honored to be doing our first book with James White, and this
      is a very important one on the crimes taking place every week in
      pulpits throughout the land. Please pray for me as I seek to get this
      book completed in time for the Conference being held in two weeks in
      Orlando, FL, at Disney World.
      View and order at http://www.solid-ground-books.com/detail_602.asp

      (4) SPEAKING THE TRUTH IN LOVE: The Life & Legacy of Roger Nicole by
      David Bailey being featured at the ETS meetings in Washington DC

      We are delighted that we are publishing the life of one of the
      greatest theologians of the 20th century, the life of Dr. Roger
      Nicole. We are especially excited about the opportunity we are being
      given at this year's Evangelical Theological Society being held in DC
      from Nov. 15-17 to display and sell this brand new title.
      View and order at http://www.solid-ground-books.com/detail_618.asp

      Call us Toll Free at 1-877-666-9469
      Respond to this e-mail at sgcb@...