Save $125.00 on The Complete Sermons of Jonathan Edwards

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006

      Save $125.00 on The Complete Sermons of Jonathan Edwards

      Yale University Press has recently completed their unprecedented project of transcribing all the known sermons of Jonathan Edwards from 1720 - 1758 in 6 large hardcover volumes of over 4000 pages. Solid Ground Christian Books is honored to be able to offer the best price in the world on these works, and is making a one-time offer that is good until September 30th on this Six-Volume Hardcover Set of Sermons. We have just been alerted that all six volumes will be going from $95.00 each to $100.00 each on October 1st, and we are offering the following:

      All Six Volumes for Just $445.00 or a savings of $125.00 off the present list price of $570.00. On October 1st this set will list for $600.00. In fact, I have been informed that most of the JE Volumes will be raised to $100.00 each on October 1st, so now is the time to order any of the volumes you have been waiting for.

      You can also order any individual volumes of the sermons for just $75.00 each.

      Because of our arrangement with Yale Press we must have the money up front so you can supply us with a credit card or send a check or money order.

      SHIPPING CHARGES: All six volumes weigh over 14 pounds and will ship by UPS Ground for the following amount:

      EASTERN TIME ZONE - $8.75
      CENTRAL TIME ZONE - $10.00
      MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE - $11.50
      PACIFIC TIME ZONE - $13.00