1 week left!

  • Chris Coldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006

      If the list will permit, I would like to post a general reminder for those who attended the summer Synod and GA meetings of the PCA, OPC, RPCNA and ARP, that the deadline of September 1st is fast approaching to take advantage of the special Summer 2006 GA/Synod offer presented at those venues to receive both the 2005 and 2006 volumes of The Confessional Presbyterian journal for only $25.00 (regular price is $36.00; USA subscribers only; see our website for foreign rates; those who did not attend and do not have this special offer card may still obtain both issues for the current sale price of $28.50, again USA only). These volumes totaling 440 pages and over 400,000 words, contain many valuable articles, including several on the current controversies over the Federal Vision and New Perspectives on Paul. If you picked up one of the subscription offer cards you may use the special URL address or you may drop payment in the mail by the due date. If you were at one of these meetings or the conferences before or after and did not pick up the offer card, you may take advantage of this offer by dropping the editor a note at editor@.... For more information, contents, etc. or to purchase at the current $28.50 sale price please visit our website at www.cpjournal.com.

      Sincerely,

      Chris Coldwell, Editor

      The Confessional Presbyterian www.cpjournal.com